Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Oh please

I'm really not a Bush hater, not a lover either. But there comes a point where I just can't STAND his ignorance anymore. I sincerely hope this is a type-o. I found this quote while scanning some AOL news clips (which I think usually tends to favor Bush).

"My impression of New Orleans is this: that there is a recovery on the way," Bush said after riding through New Orleans in a truck with the governor and mayor.

I'm sorry, I just don't even know what this means. This man went to an Ivy league school?? I go to a state school that wishes it was Ivy league; you'd NEVER get away with writing, saying, even thinking something that grammatically incorrect. For starters, it's taken from the first time he got an upclose look at the damage. Ummm, hello, it's been TWO WEEKS!!! I don't know if I'm more sensitive because I'm from the home of the hurricanes or because I'm tapping into everyone else's frustration or what, but I'm certainly glad my church is stepping up to help since our president is acting like a buffoon!

1 comment:

  1. So you noticed that too! AOL does favor the Bush Administration.

    Sad, this man, who leads us into damnation. But thank goodness for young Americans like you... soon your generation will be steping up to the plate and bringing us some needed relief.

    I would vote for you Tina!

    ReplyDelete