Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Morning Antics

Bacon, my cat, left a note by the computer informing us that the litter box was not clean to his standards--how special. I cleaned it, but we don't have any crystals and not a ton of litter (his preference is a thin layer of Tidy Cat Odor Crystals on the bottom of the box covered by Wal-mart brand litter half filling the box). It will suffice for now, but probably not for very long. Oop- he just came out of the potty room and is yelling at me. Oy!

And I thought chicks were supposed to be the ones that are high maintenance!!

3 comments:

  1. You know how cranky a tom cat can be ... just let him out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a pampered puss. He wouldn't know what to do outside. He occasionally escapes into the garage unnoticed. After awhile we'll hear this pathetic meowing coming from the other side of the door. Oops! He has gotten out of the house a few times, but has never had the nerve to leave out yard. For as big and bad as he pretends to be, at the end of the day, he's just a big weenie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROTFLMAO! I enjoyed your comment as much as I enjoyed the orginal post!

    ReplyDelete