Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Cheesy Song Time

Okay, I'm going to commit the cheesy song lyrics crime. I've just been really stressed out lately and Kevin's really helped me stay focused and calm. It's nice to have someone on my side instead of against me for once! I cut out most of the lyrics, so it wouldn't be so horrible. . .

Because You Live
by Jesse McCartney

Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart
It's the end of the world in my mind
Then your voice pulls me back
Like a wake-up call

Because you live, there's a reason why
I carry on when I lose the fight
I want to give what you've given me
Always

Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself
When nobody else can help
Because you live
My world has everything I need to survive
Because you live, I live, I live

2 comments:

  1. it's a good feeling to have someone in your corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I got a test back I was really stressed out about. 90 Boo-yah!! That's the highest test grade I've gotten from that professor, ever. I freaked out the whole night and morning before it and someone kept telling me to chill out because I was going to do just fine. I guess I should listen to that voice more often!

    ReplyDelete