Sunday, July 31, 2005

Better Days...

My friend is doing better, so a heartfelt thanks goes out to all that were/are praying for her. The medicine they're trying seems to be working. I got to visit her on Saturday and saw a friend I haven't seen in years!! She was genuinely smiling, joking, laughing. It literally appeared as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders/heart. Her problems at home aren't changing, not getting any better. Please continue to pray for her family as they need His guidance. She obviously wants to be released from the hospital, but at the same time she feels at peace there. In a way it makes me happy that she's finally found a touch of peace in this crazy world and in her crazier life. But then, she's not in the "real" world at the moment, the stresses of daily life cannot reach her. For now, I'll focus on the good while continuing to support and help her.

Again, I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers...keep them coming, we're not through this yet!