Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pretty Flowers

So after 5 months of dating bliss, Kevin and I had our first official fight. The details aren't important, but suffice to say we were both pissed. The fight was sparked Sunday evening and we spent Monday mad at each other. Monday night, yesterday, we had it out. We were both standing our ground. We both felt we'd given our all and felt the other person wasn't giving enough. We went around in circles for a while and finally gave up. We both resolved to continue trying and to try to understand that the other is trying just as hard.

Today I was going about my business when my housing director sends me a message--there are flowers waiting for me in the office. Hmmmm...not my birthday, not an anniversary, nothing special was going on.... My too cute, wonder boyfriend sent me the most beautiful flowers, just to say, "I love you!" He's such a cutie!!


Full length

Front View Back View

Top View


Isn't he just too cute?!
(This pic was a self portrait taken a while back...he was talking to me on the phone and I was having a rough night...he was cheesing it up to make me smile)

Anyway, my crappy week got worse before it got better, but I'm smiling for now!! Thanks for all the words of encouragement!

1 comment:

  1. the flowers are beautiful , the man is a cutie. Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete