Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So this is what it feels like

I know I haven't really be posting much lately, but I appreciate those who do still check in on me. My life has taken some pretty amazing turns lately. Well, maybe not turns, but progressions.

Kevin is truly wonderful and I thank God for his presence in my life. He keeps me grounded when I start to freak out, motivated when I want to quit, and comforted at all times. His love has brought about a new look on life. I have to admit, I find myself pondering what the future might be like with him. It's kind of scary, but in a good way.

I'm back at school, now. My thesis is actually going pretty smoothly at the moment. Slow, but steady is my mantra. It doesn't have to all get done today, but something has to get done today. I'm finally at the point where this whole thing seems conquerable and I'm stoaked.

Kevin starts school on Jan 23rd. I'm so proud of him for going back. It's going to be a hard road for us since he'll be working full time and going to classes full time in the evenings. But, if it's meant to be, we'll make it through somehow. He'll be happier once he's done and he'll have a degree. I'm so proud and happy for him.

Today I turned in my application for graduation. With it I had to fill out a piece of paper that shows I've fulfilled all general requirements, all concentration requirements, and all minor requirements. It was odd to hand my entire college career over on one piece of paper. Looking back, thinking of the various roommates, classes, professors, boyfriends, and other various moments in my life over the past four years made me realize how far I've come. It's a rather interesting feeling to know that I've done it and I'm going to be a college graduate come May. I'll have a higher level of education than my mom, my dad, and my older brother (they all have 2 year degrees). Weird.

So, today is a good day, as many days have been lately. Life is good. Even though I have no idea where I'll be a year from now, I know God will take care of me and everything will work out fine. Here's to life and all the glories of it!!

1 comment:

  1. We dont know where we will be tommorrow forget about next year. Slow and steady wins the race.

    ReplyDelete