Sunday, May 29, 2005

Fever Induced Dribble

You'll have to forgive me, I'm new at this whole posting thing, and I have a fever--a rare event for me. This will probably wind up being a place for me to vent and explode at times, so please understand, this is my release valve on life. I titled the blog "Just Breathe" because sometimes I forget that. My professors are known for gentling reminding me: "respira, Tina, respira."

I've watched many friends change over the past year. Of all of them, I think I've changed the most. I've watched some friends become engaged (for better or worse), some get married, some get pregnant, some give birth, and some, I've had to sit idly by while their boyfriends abused them. It's a weird place in life that I've found myself. Not really ready to let go of being a "kid" but not really ready to handle all that life has to throw in my face. I suppose with Tracy, I don't really have much of an option. It's all right there...LIFE and the very real ending of such.

But really, I need to give this antiquated hunk of metal a rest and get myself to bed...Hopefully I won't awake with a fever!!

G'night all!

I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are and what to do,
I'm sorry I can't help myself,
I'm in love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment