Friday, May 19, 2006

Is this the real world?

"I really do believe that all of you are at the beginning of a wonderful journey. As you start traveling down that road of life, remember this: There are never enough comfort stops. The places you're going are never on the map. And once you get that map out, you won't be able to refold it no matter how smart you are.

So forget the map, roll down the windows, and whenever you can, pull over and have a picnic with a pig. And if you can help it, never fly as cargo." ~ Kermit the Frog

Life at home is going well. I just got my first big girl bed, graduating from a twin to a queen, and have finally started moving into the bedroom that's been labeled mine for the past 3 years (I never really moved into this bedroom when my mom bought this house 3 years ago). I've got a sweet setup with babysitting for several families on a regular schedule all summer long, with housesitting and date nights thrown in as a bonus. I've got an interview with USF scheduled, and my mom and I are getting along swimmingly. Kevin's great as usual. Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Great quote !

    I'm happy that you're happy. Keep it up, Cricket !

    Much love,

    Beav'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog...loved the writing..

    ReplyDelete